Missing My Writing Moment

4.13.2017

It's being so long to dot dot in my own space. Yes i miss so much the moment of writing every moment that i've been through. Pernah terfikir ada ke reader yang rindukan coretan ika kat alam maya ni? even about common thing, hihi..

Bila baca one of this book, i've to jot down what thing that i most want to do, yang memberikan kepuasan unlimited, yes one of the thing is 'writing'. Akan kembalikah pemilik blog ni mencoretkan perkongsian dari hati ke hati?

Menulis di FB tak sama menulis kat blog, limited,dan punya agenda tersendiri bila dilaman FB. As blogger, this space really make a sense of real me, bebas untuk menulis apa saja like my own diary and 'syok sendiri' ahaha. Throwback my previous writing, such unbelieveable that i've writing so much before. Any space for me for 'comeback' version of being me? I hope so, do you?

Till then we met
Xoxo atikahmat

Post a Comment